A week in the life :: Sunday


Over the weekend I learned of an online play along idea, a week in the life. I decided to go for it, though I will have to play catch up with my posting and may not get to them each day. I will take the photos each day though, as well as record some thoughts. (Hey that is just like blogging anyway!) But I like the deliberate focus on the every day. Feel free to play along too. I'd love to see what people come up with.

June had a runny nose.

Bread baking made us hungry all day.
Adam demolished the rotten cacti in the front yard in all of fifteen minutes.

I've always liked the stencil graffiti you see around Tucson, though this one is kind of creepy.

I want to take lots of shots with the sky above her.

Where did the weekend go? Saturday was madhouse, Sunday was little chores strung together mixed with sweet moments. Too fast.

Support Obama. Do this meme.

3 comments:

  1. amazing cacti! I am jealous! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously, my couch looks like that 24/7! I'm so glad I'm not the only one with laundry piled up on the couch!

    This sounds like a fun challenge. I might have to join in :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you do join in Emilie. I bet you'd get some great photos. :)

    ReplyDelete

I always, always, always love comments. (Okay, except maybe not the nasty ones.)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...