Twelve Days of June :: 11 Months

I can't believe June will be a year old tomorrow. One year ago today, I was already in labor.

I am ashamed to confess that I have not yet written in June's baby journal about her eleventh month yet. Here is a post on her eleven month birthday.

In mentally reviewing this month, my favorite things have been June's new sounds and skills. The "ruff, ruff, ruff" in particular. I also love watching her little pivot in place, as she sits on her butt and pushes herself to pointing a new direction with one leg, aka the "sit and spin."
And the giggles of delight as she practices walking split my heart open.
It has been a rough month as well, as June continued to be periodically sick.

This picture is of June playing peekaboo behind my chair... I challenge anyone to study with this kind of cuteness going on!

2 comments:

  1. Isn't it funny how if their eyes are obscured they feel obscured?

    Like peek-a-boo....

    I bet you're wistful, remembering labor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, cute, cute. The funny thing is when you're in labor, you could never imagine how you could possibly want to do it again...but then these babies make us fall in love with them over and over again every single day, and it is so easy to imagine doing it again!

    ReplyDelete

I always, always, always love comments. (Okay, except maybe not the nasty ones.)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...