The darling one is eleven months old today. She has been having lots of fun lately and I will be posting pictures to show it.
- She loves her Dad.
- She hates the car seat.
- She now has six teeth, and I think she is working on some molars now.
- The thrush has cleared up.
- She dances to music.
- She plays shy when she meets people and tucks her head into your shoulder.
- She hates having her nose wiped.
- She is pushing the boundaries and testing our limits. For example, she always wants in the recycling and the stereo cabinet.
- She can say "more" in sign language.
- She loves to bounce her body to music.
- When she is excited or happy she scrunches up her face and exhales a bunch of short little bursts out of her nose. It is like a little laugh about something, and very very cute.
Now we've got a fun Sunday to get to, so see ya!