Little Bits of Things to Share

The blog silence will not last I tell you!   Stick around.  We had an unexpected problem with the new Mac and just got an exchanged version set up.  Hopefully I will have some new Friday fun for tomorrow.  A whole week, yeesh.  Just when I was getting rolling again.

I got another cool present in the mail today from my Dad.  It's a program called Dramatica and it is to help me establish my story line for my book.  I am crazy with excitement.

Last night I dreamed that I got a large manila envelope in the mail with a solicitation for me to work for the U.S navy and they would pay me around $6,000 a month to write fiction, family histories, and continue to take pictures.  I cannot tell you how wonderful this dream was.  I kept waking up lightly and deliberately replaying the theme.  It felt so real.

Bina: the Lady Gaga meat dress is real!  Or perhaps you knew that already?

3 comments:

  1. Ah! I heard about the meat dress on the radio and was meaning to look for it. It's even worse than I imagined. Glad you got your computer fixed.
    I love your dream!! I can't wait to hear more about your book once you get going.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the meat dress is real and not just a thing of dreams. i am so glad you posted the evidence. now i can rest easy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the meat dress is real and not just a thing of dreams. i am so glad you posted the evidence. now i can rest easy.

    ReplyDelete

I always, always, always love comments. (Okay, except maybe not the nasty ones.)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...