Friday Fun

I'm kinda desperately throwing together a Friday night post to at least come close to making good on my promise, despite the momentary endless (!) computer setback.  (And I kinda thought I was over promises, but here I go again.)  It was hard to go Mac-less for even a few days, so soon after bring it home.
Little Grocery Store Reaper

So here is some Friday fun for you.  A sneak preview of Junie's costume, and a couple pictures of Miles the Reaper.  He was seriously scary with that thing - MUCH more so than he is with his brooms.

Soon to be Rainbow Butterfly 

Do not look into his eyes.
Have a great weekend!  Adam and I are going on a date.  To a bar. To meet some friends.  It's like we're 20 again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always, always, always love comments. (Okay, except maybe not the nasty ones.)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...