Junie and the Egg


We attended a sweet little egg hunt held at the community garden in our neighborhood. June doesn't quite get looking for the eggs. (Notice that we moved the egg to plain view, plain reach.)

Even in plain sight she found them pretty strange. So she carried this little purple wonder around like a treasure for awhile. It ended on the squishy substance that is the ground around the adjoining playground.






Happy Easter!

And Happy Birthday Dad!

These are some wonder-filled days around here.

5 comments:

  1. Awwwwwwwww. Junie just makes all teary. And I have two of my own! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so funny about her not wanting to look for the eggs, but really.....why would we want to do that?

    I never thought about how much more natural it would be just to look at the pretty egg in its native habitat, instead of hoarding them.

    She's smart!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE that fourth picture.

    PS Tell June Marshall says hi and sends kisses. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. She looks so sweet in these pictures. I'm glad you had a nice Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Isn't it adorable the way they hold onto objects now? I love it. Very cute photos.

    ReplyDelete

I always, always, always love comments. (Okay, except maybe not the nasty ones.)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...