SOLD (and shipped!!!)

For the first time in my life, I have SOLD a painting!  If you have been around awhile, you will know that I painted this back in February.  And I made some touch ups to it since I took this picture, but maybe only I would notice them.

Like two months ago actually, to my dear friend Izetta.  And since she lives in Dillingham, it took me a while to send it off to her.  Plus I procrastinate like crazy.

But I am happy to report, it shipped TODAY and will arrive at its destination by Wednesday or Thursday of next week.

I'm working on lots of things around here.  You may have noticed, but I am starting a new etsy shop.  It is still under development, but I will be listing items very soon.  And I am so excited I can't wait to share the new stuff with you all.  And in case you are worried, if you place an order I will actually ship it right away.... :)

2 comments:

  1. Yay, I know it feels good to have someone interested in what you do. Soak it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jackie. I'm super stoked!

    ReplyDelete

I always, always, always love comments. (Okay, except maybe not the nasty ones.)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...