Biggest blog crush this year

It's about time I shared my favorite blog of the year.  It's called Armas Design and is the personal blog of Michelle Armas.  I drool over each and every blog post.  Just love her paintings like crazy.
Michelle Armas 2012 Calendar anyone?

Other than that, today through Kathryn Clark's website I found this website, In the Make, that I could spend hours and hours and hours on.

Yesterday I also went to Barnes and Noble and found this inspiring book of the inside of sketch books.  I wrote down the names of my favorite artists and will likely be sharing their websites here.  Why the hell not?

P.S. The cool book is called "Drawn In" and is by blogger Julia Rothman.  See her blog here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always, always, always love comments. (Okay, except maybe not the nasty ones.)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...