Five Years Together


Today Adam and I have been married for 5 years.  We celebrated last weekend by going out to dinner and to see Iron Man 2.  My (saint) mother took care of both kids so that we could have a nice date out sans children.

This is me wearing the necklace Adam gave me for our anniversary.  Five circles for 5 years, and wood and silver which are apparently associated with the fifth anniversary.  I would say he nailed it with this one.  I think the necklace is super cool.

Happy Anniversary Adam!

I am so very happy to be on this journey with you.

2 comments:

  1. It may be a little late, but Happy Anniversary!!! You two are amazing and I miss you each day. I can only hope to have the awesome happiness you share when Em and I hit the 5 year mark.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary!
    You are such a loving, beautiful pair.
    What a beautiful necklace, too. :)
    Love,
    Gina

    ReplyDelete

I always, always, always love comments. (Okay, except maybe not the nasty ones.)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...