A Special Gift


This thank you is long overdue, I am sorry to say.

A little while ago my dear blogging friend sent this package to Miss J and Little M after she took her girls to Disneyland.
Here, these pictures, of June, in all of 10 seconds, opening the package.

I could not fix my camera settings fast enough to capture it, obviously. But this did not diminish the joy or appreciation. June now bathes with the Nemo sea babies every night.

Thanks lady! (I didn't share your name just in case.)


1 comment:

  1. no thanks needed. love that miss june loves her gifts.

    wait, is that a chink in the bottom of the tinker cup?? funny, we ended up with that same chink on our cup ... must be a manufacturing defect! grrr!

    ReplyDelete

I always, always, always love comments. (Okay, except maybe not the nasty ones.)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...