Some of the photo shoot

The only trouble with a new camera is you tend to go a little nuts and then have to weed out some of the photos. Here are some pictures of Adam and June which I thought were very appropriate for a father's day post.

I love how the new camera enables me to capture June's personality better. Before, with the slower shutter speed, I could hardly ever get a focused picture. When I did, it was of her being still or serious. And that wasn't a fair representation because she is seriously goofy a lot of the time.

I wish I were not so tired. I blame it on being 36 weeks along and working hard and little sleep last night. Plus, Foxie is keeping me awake a lot, moving during the night or giving me aches and pains that cause me to shift to the other side, cursing that I can't lay on my back.

More to come.


PS Last thought on these is that as I sorted through them, loving every second of the obvious love they show between June and Adam, I hoped my Dad had some memories of me that match these photos. I bet he does.

4 comments:

  1. Amy, those pictures are gorgeous! Adam and June look like they had a really happy father's day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos! They really show her goofiness for sure, and the sweet bond between her and Adam. Definitely wonderful father's day photos. I can't wait to see more of them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, great father's day photos! They capture the love and playful relationship. The one of June kissing her Dad is precious. Adam is a wonderful father. Your family is blessed. Happy Father's Day Adam.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are some seriously goofy and adorable pictures. I can't decide which is my favorite, the top one, the last one, or the one near the bottom where they are making the same silly face at each other. I wish I knew more about photography so I could justify getting a good camera and doing what you are doing. I'd love to capture more silliness!

    ReplyDelete

I always, always, always love comments. (Okay, except maybe not the nasty ones.)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...