A week in the life :: Tuesday

I couldn't decide what to make for dinner.

I couldn't face adding more to this dish pile.

So, after a little snack and some play in the front yard and street,

We hopped on our bikes,

And went to Brooklyn Pizza.




A nice day all in all.

June is becoming very polite and will say please and thank you and sorry without any prompting.
I wish I could capture how interesting she is. She makes up games, she sings all the time, she laughs with her whole being. She remembers things.
She is an incredible mama's girl, fiercely so. I love it but am ready for her to warm up to her Daddy more. Sure, they play and hug. But she needs me to help her sleep and needs me to carry her everywhere we go. Any advice out there?

2 comments:

  1. I did the same thing last week...looked in the 'fridge, looked at the dishes in the sink, and then went out to dinner. ;)
    My advice might not be very helpful, but I would say that June is still so young that she'll probably grow out of that need to have only Mama put her to sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely post! I so understand the eating out thing. Sometimes you gotta hit the easy button.

    My oldest child was a mama's baby too. It took some time, but she eventually became very attached to her daddy.

    ReplyDelete

I always, always, always love comments. (Okay, except maybe not the nasty ones.)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...