I have these things to thank:
- Sleeping in until 7:10 AM. Delightful.
- June seems to be feeling better. I didn't even have to wipe her nose this morning.
- She is happy today and not as clingy as she has been.
- It is sunny but not yet hot. It feels good outside.
- My own sinus issues are receding
- Adam made coffee
- I gave muffins to June's caretakers, which made me happy inside to do
- Thoughts of summer to come, school ending, stress lifting
- No bad dreams, which I've had a lot of late
- And, it is early, and I think I will be very productive today
I leave you with this up-note. It is time for exams. So bye-bye for now. I'll be back. (Thanks Emery for this photo.)