Mystery letters


We live in Tucson, Arizona in a small adobe bungalow in a rather quirky neighborhood. We get full nights sleep, but that is because we've given up on staying up late. Our little girl goes to bed around 7:30 pm. I think this dramatic change in social life (where did it go?) helped make me want to blog. I don't have time for long dinners and wine anymore, but I've got time to talk!

Since we moved into our home we've been getting these mysterious letters. They show up in our front yard, always with the same nearly illegible handwriting. Inside there are a number of handwritten receipts for items costing on average $250. Two or three days ago we got one of the best yet, I guess I say that because the handwriting is most appealing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always, always, always love comments. (Okay, except maybe not the nasty ones.)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...