Getting started

I've been thinking about starting a blog for some time now, but realistically only for the last year. My main inspiration comes from Eleanor Roosevelt, who I admire greatly, and who created her own form of blog in her publication "My Day" which she authored for a number of years. My blog name is deliberately styled after the title of her work. I had the opportunity to portray her for a class last year. During my research I found that prior to becoming an incredible advocate, she was a shy stay at home mom. I am fascinated by her ability to become an engaging public figure whilst inwardly shy and reserved.

My secondary inspiration comes from other blogging women whose links are displayed on the side of this page. I'm not making any promises, but I plan on posting pictures of my life, my family, my work, and trying to make it something worth reading. Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always, always, always love comments. (Okay, except maybe not the nasty ones.)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...