School Pictures and Little Tidbits

Here are some things June has said to me recently.

::  I don't like you Mom.

:: I know how to fight!

:: If you don't give me the M&M's, I'm not gonna hug you.

::  I always want to snuggle you Mom.  Sometimes I pretend not to.

:: She ADORES all things princess still, though she will now wear pants.  I am very grateful about the pants.

(Please, please let me get through parenting June with grace and fortitude, especially when she is a teenager.)

Here are some things Miles does and says recently.

:: Do it again?  (After he repeatedly jumps off things and giggles.)

:: Want firework.  (By which he means, Katy Perry's version.  He also often wants Bieber's Baby Oh song, Shufflin', or my favorite request, Only Love by Ben Howard.)

::  He also has started singing more songs.  Most recently "Little Bumblebee" and the alphabet song.  It is so adorable, because he hardly knows any of the words but has the tune.

::He's great at counting though.... 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 14, 17, 18, 20, Blastoff!!!!

Lots of love for these little growing up kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always, always, always love comments. (Okay, except maybe not the nasty ones.)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...