Our Halloween

Here is a little photo to share of our bunny and princess.

Miles was having a major fit every time trick-or-treaters came to the door and took away our his candy.  We rushed them out the door, my thought being that he would start to get the general idea once he was given candy by knocking on doors.  We let the kids gobble candy the whole time.  I just did not feel like fighting it, and they had absolutely no interest in dinner.

Our sweet little Beanie cat followed us for most of the way, even trying to go inside someone's house at one point!

The snow fell softly and we walked to about a dozen houses, still scoring plenty of loot.  June had a lot more stamina than in years' past, perhaps because due to the snow it was a bit warmer.  I wish I had a video of the white bunny walking confidently through the snowfall.  So dang cute.

Still, by the end we had bright red cold hands and were ready to greet Nana and Karl inside the house.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like fun. I was feeling the same way about the candy this year. Noah had his first lollypop and there's no going back from here!
    Wish you could come eat some pumpkin bread and hold my sniffly baby too. I sure miss you.

    ReplyDelete

I always, always, always love comments. (Okay, except maybe not the nasty ones.)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...