D is for...

I did something slightly different with this one.  (And I see I left some weird black mark on the bottom edge.  Oh well!)  For all of them I am scanning them into the computer.  I've been dusting off my Photoshop skills and darkening the stenciled letter and adding drop shadows.  I've been adjusting the levels as well.  For this one, I bagged the drop shadow but I filled the background with solid white.  (Except that weird black edge.  Grrr.)

What do you think?

One of my favorite things is that after I make the initial watercolor and before I mark it up with Sharpie, the kids already know exactly what the animal is.  It makes me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always, always, always love comments. (Okay, except maybe not the nasty ones.)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...