Guess who's back?




It has been a big transition finding ourselves home again. I took the test (crossing fingers), started work, and Junie went back to day care (she's transitioning fine), my milk seems to be drying up (!), Adam started work today, and very slowly we're cleaning the house. Very slowly.



I have missed this space very much and hope that I become a better evening blogger. I will miss having free time during the day. At my new job I have very limited internet access.

What I miss the most is sharing the moments that bring me joy. I have lots of catching up to do, but here are some photos of a hike we took up at Mt. Lemmon this past weekend. You can see that where we were hiking there was a former forest fire.



Has she grown since the last photos? She is doing so many more things. She practically talks. Period. She can climb onto a kitchen chair. She is learning how to jump. She lights us up every day with her smiles. Oh, and she's addicted to the ABC song.


Cheers everyone! I'm back!
Thanks for the encouragement in the comments by the way.

13 comments:

  1. First!

    I am so happy you are back! Seems like we've been on a parallel track in the blogging universe too.

    I can't wait to hear about the test - we need a post about YOU! What did you think of it? How is your job? Are you back in AZ? Are you happy to be home?

    Welcome back - I can't wait to read more! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome back :) that photo is amazing of you two. amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! You're back! It's so nice to "see" you again. The photo that you used for your blog header is beautiful. Congrats on completing your big test.

    ReplyDelete
  4. welcome back!!! i've missed you (esp pics of june).

    she looks taller and losing some baby fat... is it just me? she's still cute as ever!

    congrats on finishing the bar!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad you're back. I've been missing this blog so much.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome back.

    Fingers crossed for you on your test.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gosh, that photo in the header looks like you're in Tibet or something. That is Mt. Lemmon? Good grief, you must have a secret place to go there, because last time I was there it looked nothing like that. You've got to share the secret of where that was taken.

    So glad you're back. We've missed you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I feared August wouldn't come soon enough! I'm so glad you're finally done raising the BAR! Yeah, that's how awesome you're gonna score on that lame excuse of a test.

    Hi June. You rock too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. More great pictures! Right before I got to the part about June looking older, I thought to myself that she looked more grown up since the last pictures!
    Glad you are back!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really really love that you used that photo for your header! It captures so much of what your blog is about. It also makes me want to make a trip up to the mountains sometime soon!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely beautiful country, and beautiful photographs!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I so love all this support. Thanks everybody.

    ReplyDelete
  13. welcome back, amy! that new picture is positively gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

I always, always, always love comments. (Okay, except maybe not the nasty ones.)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...